The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Monday, June 25, 2007

"T" is Way Cooler Than Me

You know there’s this girl I know. Let’s just call her uhhhh, T. I’ve realized that I have a lot of potential to hate on T. But I don’t. Why? Because I am willing to admit that T is so much cooler than me. I can’t think of a reason to hate her other than that very fact. And why would I hate her for that? That’s silly. That would mean that I’m not okay with me. I embrace the fact that no matter how cute I think I am, she almost always comes with something both better and different. A higher heel. I tighter do’. I just can’t win. So why not just let her. So ladies, embrace the T’s in your life. They aint better than you. Maybe they’re just a little cooler. Where’s the crime in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home