The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Monday, January 15, 2007

OH MY

When I first saw you…I said “oh my”, “OH MY!”…that’s my dream. A trained actor, singer, songwriter and dancer, Keith…OH MY! But sweetie, it’s your past I seem to be having a hard time getting over. I try and ignore it. But I just can’t. Keith. KEITH! Say it aint so. Tell me that it was someone else playing the dorky friend in the Fat Albert Movie. Tell me you have a twin brother who played the Green Ranger in the tv series Power Rangers. Tell me Keith! Please baby please…tell me something so I can move forward with my dream!


1 Comments:

  • Hi Khrisri. It's your darling sister Chloe. I decided to look me up on the computer and I couldn't find me so I looked up daddy couldn't find him so i looked up you. I just wanted to say, "You're weird". Love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home