The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Monday, December 11, 2006

There's Ebonee

When the going is good…there’s Ebonee.
When the going gets bad…there’s Ebonee.
When I feel like being alone and don’t want to be bothered by anyone (including Ebonee)…there’s Ebonee.
When I am so mad that I could stand to never see her again…there’s Ebonee.
When I’m ready to quit and throw in the towel…there’s Ebonee.
And after over 12 years I can look at my life now…and here’s Ebonee.

Aren’t we glad for the Ebonee’s in our lives?

2 Comments:

  • that's what's up! :) hope all is well on ur end sis. Have a Most WONDERFUL Thursday!

    *stay focused on He who is able to keep you*

    ///yak

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM  

  • Thanks girl!

    By Blogger Khristi Lauren, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home