The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Panty Tales- Field Trip

Our trip to Victoria’s Secret was a success! But I didn’t buy anything though. No people, the success was in the fact that I was able to leave out of the store and not get arrested. Why was it that Tosha failed to tell me that I wasn’t allowed to take pictures in there? So, no, we were able to walk out as free women! I am living life on the wild side ladies and gents.

Tosha is a panty and bra professional. She gets all serious and feels her way through stuff and talks to the salespeople with secret codes saying things like, “Do you have the new VS Cotton?” I’m so confused.

But there were all sorts of wonderful things in there. And lots of wonderful colors from pinks to greens to yellow polka dots!

Secret Society?...Jesus! My secret society has a population of 1. (And at the rate I’m going, dating emotionally absent, psychologically abusive, pseudo-spiritual atheists overdue for therapy, it will continue that way.)

Whew! That was too much! At the end of the day, I figured I’d start small. We left and went to Target and got a 3 pack of bikinis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home