The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Monday, August 28, 2006

Panty Talk from a Male Perspective

SHONoto: so ... did you show the panties to your bf?
KhristiA: LOL
KhristiA: that seems to be the question on everyone's minds out of everything i've blogged on recently...lol
SHONoto: lol
KhristiA: while i intended on it to be humorous, i knew the saints would fall out
KhristiA: but...to answer your question...
SHONoto: ok, I didn't think you really intended to when I was reading your blog. I thought it was
just a joke, ...
KhristiA: (-: it stil makes me laugh
KhristiA: i could be joking...i could not be...which is what makes the inquiries so amusing
KhristiA: lol
SHONoto: true
KhristiA: anyway, i'll wait till next week or so to give my update...
KhristiA: tosha and i went underwear shopping the other day and that was a story in itself
SHONoto: is there any personal reason for one to wear "special " underwear besides looking sexy?
KhristiA: well that's what i thought!
KhristiA: tosha is always saying, "khristi, i'm trying to get you to stop equating underwear with men"...i mean who else is gonna see 'em!?
KhristiA: but i guess it's about one feeling good about themself
KhristiA: in which, i'm still not sure how red lace underneath my jeans will make me feel that way... but okay
SHONoto: well did you try any of them on? do they make you feel any differentlty?
KhristiA: but comfort is another big reason
KhristiA: well i had to start slow...i still have my cottons...but their stringy kinda and they fit alot better
KhristiA: so it's like a lot more comfortable
KhristiA: but i had a silk pear that were way uncomfortable that my mom brought me...
KhristiA: i mean...pair
KhristiA: why did i say pear?....anyway...
KhristiA: but do i feel sexy or something....?
KhristiA: not really...no
SHONoto: well if it were an Idea of comfort, I'd go with the more comfy ones but otherwise be less comfortable to be able to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning? not really
KhristiA: i totally agree
KhristiA: i still don't get it...i mean, me and victoria's sercret will be best friends when I have someone to share her secret with...until then, it's Hanes Her Way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home