The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Monday, December 03, 2007

Back By Popular Demand

I have recently been asked why I took down my “Too Single” Pow Wow vent with “Too Single” member Ashlee. Well folks, let me just say this…my cynicism will no doubt get me in trouble one day. If every time “Nice” got on my nerves and I posted a venting blog, not only would I exploit our…whatever it is we’re doing…but, I’d look emotionally unstable don’t you think? But…you know…well…since you think it’s funny and all…just this one time…

A "Too Single Crew" Pow Wow:
How Being so Wrong Could Feel so Right

Khristi: I actually have to work today

Ashlee: LOL. Never would have thought. Anyways, *Nice sent you a check in the mail.

Khristi: What? Why?

Ashlee: I guess for the show this summer. He said he was gonna but I was like don’t worry it’s too late. But he did.

Khristi: I’m in love!

Ashlee: At least one of us is.

Khristi: That is funny! Girl, it’s okay. Leave the nice guys ALONE.

Ashlee: I have been saying that. I am SO back to the Ruffnecks of the world.

Khristi: At least there’s no mystery in them. But no one can say we didn’t try!

Ashlee: That’s true. You tried hard girl.

Khristi: Nice can be disappointing. Rude isn’t. U know exactly what you’re getting with Rude.

Ashlee: Absolutely. You know about Jerks. But nice guys have too much to figure out. Rude guys are so upfront that you have nothing to figure out.

Khristi: Right.- it’s like- “I am so 100% clear that you’re going to leave me."

Ashlee: LOL

Khristi: "And use me for sex"(well not me)- But NO mystery

Ashlee: LOL

Khristi: I propose a toast- To the 50 Cents of the world!

Ashlee: God Bless TI!!!!!

Khristi: To the Mob Bosses!

Ashlee: To Sonny Corinthos!

Khristi: And the sexy crime lord he is...

Ashlee: God Bless the Ex Cons! To the boys you don’t wanna bring home to momma!

Khristi: To Frank Lucas…for bringing it back in style.

Ashlee: To Denzel Washington for playing Frank Lucas so well…and bringing it back in style.

Khristi: “What was that you said? You have my best interests at heart? I’m sorry, this isn’t going to work.”

Ashlee: LOL

Khristi: “What? Ure Committed?" RUN!@!!!!!!@

Ashlee: LOL

Khristi: Now I’m sounding bitter.

Ashlee: A little. But its good to let it out.

Khristi: Ure a good friend.

1 Comments:

  • The right kind of nice will blow your mind, body, and soul away. Trust me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home