The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yikes! This was me???

October 13, 1996

I'm in one of those moods. One of those...moods. One of those...I feel, I have a purpose and i'm willing to find and acheive it. One of those goals. Goals to be a leader academically, athletically and spiritually. I believe I have a purpose. I just wish I knew what it was.

October 31, 1996

I hate Ebonee. She thinks she knows everything. I love Ebonee. She is like a sister to me and she's very outspoken. She's my best friend. I will mark this day Oct. 31, 1996. I will keep this best friend for a while.


January 29, 1997

My parents don't know jack sh** about being a teenager in the 90's. My mom thinks she knows everything about everything. Why should I keep my hair done if i'm gonna stay in this house under lock and key. I can't wait to get the hell outta here. 2 more years of this bullsh**.


Whoah! Talk about an emotionally unstable teenager. Good thing I got through that stage. Sorry Mom...Sorry Dad. You must be special people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home