The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

these childish games

i think it only seems realistic that we remain as is.
don’t you?
i mean, cause it’s not that you like me or anything.
cause if you did, then i’d say i like you back.
but if you didn’t, then i’ll agree, cause i don’t like you back either.
i mean, cause i thought about it.
but that was only under the circumstance that you had said that you liked me.
in which case, i would’ve liked you back.
i mean, there was that time that he had come up to me and said that you told him that you were thinkin’ about me.
but i’m not so sure cause after that i didn’t hear anything else and we remained as is.
but i mean, it’s cool.
cause if you don’t like me, i don’t like you either.
i just wanted to know.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home