The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Introducing…the Subjective god.

i'm the imaginary friend you always thought you never had
the monster that hid in the crevasses of your closet
the spirit behind those moving dolls lying against your bedroom walls
i am your pressing subconscious
i am simply who you are
simply who you want me to be…metaphysically that is
remember Jesus?
remember buddha?
krishna, jameson and grudem?
remember marxx?
remember socrates?
lewis, hemingway and nietzche?
i am all of these combined.
i am syncretism defined,
seducing and confusing stable minds
with my ism
created by mans social loafing schisms.
i am alpha and omega
the never was, never is and never will be to come.
your reason is sufficient enough to discover me
Hell, your mirror is sufficient enough to discover me.
I am
the construction
ofyour own
imagination
and desire.
(memories <>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home