The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The "Too Single For Your Own D**n Good" Chronicles

Ebonee: Whatchu doin' today Eb?
Ebonee: I don't know, whatchu wanna do today Eb?
Ebonee: Well I was thinking, we can can go to the movies.
Ebonee: What do you wanna see?
Ebonee: Flight Plan.
Ebonee: So do I!
Ebonee: Sounds good Eb.
Ebonee: Sounds good Eb.
Ebonee: I didn't know we had so much in common.
Ebonee: Neither did I.
Ebonee: Then after we can go get some KFC and just chill.
Ebonee: Well since we're all in agreement.
Ebonee: Let's go!

3 Comments:

  • funny bunny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • Sounds like me.

    By Blogger B.E.G, at 12:17 AM  

  • Welcome to the club! At least no one is abusing you, using you, wasting your time. Singleness is to be enjoyed! You can eat what you want, when you want, were you want, sleep ....you get the picture.

    By Blogger Seekingbetterlife, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home