The Adventures of the Black Girl in Her Search for God

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Introducing…the Subjective god.

To my goading, manifested conscious:

“Thought me and you would never part...maki da da
And you’d always be in my heart....maki da da
But, the ocean and the sea...maki da da
aint no match for Blasphemy...maki da da”

Here’s to vanishing memories...


Introducing…the Subjective god.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. GENTLEMEN AND LADIES, SPIRITUALISTS AND POSTMODERNISTS, RELIGIOUS ZEALOUTS, PRAGMATISTS AND FEMINISTS! I'D LIKE TO BRING TO THE STAGE TONIGHT A BEING WHO YOU ALL SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH IN YOUR OWN WAY. A BEING REDEFINING TRUTH BY ANY STANDARD ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN DESIGNATION. HESHE'S NO STRANGER TO THE TEMPLEMOSQUCHURCHUNIVERSITY. PUT YOUR SNAPS TOGETHER, FOR NONE OTHER THAN…THE SUBJECTIVE god!!!

i'm the imaginary friend you always thought you never had
the monster that hid in the crevasses of your closet
the spirit behind those moving dolls lying against your bedroom walls

i am your pressing subconscious
i am simply who you are
simply who you want me to be…metaphysically that is

remember Jesus?
remember buddha?
krishna, jameson and grudem?

remember marxx?
remember socrates?
lewis, hemingway and nietzche?

i am all of these combined.
i am syncretism defined,
seducing and confusing stable minds
with my ism
created by mans social loafing schisms.

i am alpha and omega
the never was, never is and never will be to come.
your reason is sufficient enough to discover me
Hell, your mirror is sufficient enough to discover me.

I am
the construction
of
your own
imagination
and desire.

Now come on, construct me…you know you want to.

sub·jec·tiv·ism n.. (s b-j k t -v z m)
1. The quality of being subjective.
2.
a. The doctrine that all knowledge is restricted to the conscious self and its sensory states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home